Sunday, July 31, 2016
We are in the midst of great change. Each and every one of us. Personal, private, deep, outspoken, euphoric freedom-seeking change. Global, public, positively world shaking and consciousness shifting change.
We know there is more to life than what we have been told. There's an internal pull that wants to explore possibilities. Something within no longer wants to conform to outmoded structures and ways of being.
You can ignore it. You can hide from it. But the very foundation that you have called your reality is changing and slowly, often quickly… We are waking up. We are being called to ACTION.
The doors have opened.
You may be a creative, a visionary, a dreamer and a doer, one thing is certain…you SEE things in a different way than most and you are sensitive to the bigger picture while connecting to the parts of the whole.
Training, mentors, books and research are key to our growth and the one thing I believe can focus all that learning and natural talent is to leverage your sensitivity into your greatest advantage!
Having worked with thousands of clients and students, both in the US and abroad and having followed my own bliss to a successful life and business, I know that at the heart of every successful human being is a commitment to believing in a reality that perhaps others will not validate.
True success is self-defined and the confidence and courage to pursue our own path comes from trusting our vision, our passion and our intuition.
Below are the 10 big ideas and steps you need to start leveraging your intuition as your greatest advantage.
1. We Are All INTUITIVE: We Are Wired To Receive/Transmit Invisible Information
It’s an undeniable fact that we are made of energy and connected to everything and everyone through energy. We are constantly interacting with visible and invisible energetic information.
We are, as human beings, wired to receive and transmit! How does this fit in with our definition of intuition?
Caroline Myss, NYT’s best-selling author and medical intuitive explains, “ It’s the ability to read trans-logical information.” In other words, we are made to access energetic information through time and space.
Intuition is also described as “knowing without knowing how you know.” Gut feelings. Voices. Inner knowing. The chills and the shivers when something is “off” and when something is just right!
Yup. We are literally wired to receive information. WIRED!!!!
2. Expand Your Mindset: The More You ALLOW the More Your Intuition Grows
It’s a core belief in the consciousness movement you may be acquainted with is:
“ As you believe, you perceive and achieve/receive.”
So it follows with intuition. The more you are open to your intuition, the more it shows up for you.
Now that you know we are all wired to receive/transmit information we can stop discounting the weird feeling that you get when something feels off. As you believe that you are born intuitive, you set the stage for more awareness and greater clarity!
3. Acknowledge & Learn To Dance With Fear
One of the biggest blocks that holds people back from listening to their intuition and truly living their purpose is FEAR.
Many programs or teachers claim you can become fearless, I believe fear is there for a reason and as long as we keep pushing our comfort-zone we will have fear come up. It’s a natural by-product of taking risks.
Know that we are biologically wired to keep ourselves safe. That means that when we perceive threats from the outside world we react in a fight/flight or freeze mechanism.
Learning to dance with fear is in part, exploring what frightens us.
· Take a moment: Take a deep breath in.
· Ask yourself,” What fears come up when I think about listening to my intuition? What fears come up when wanting to go to the next level with my life’s mission?”
· Write them down. Now ask yourself,” What do I need to know about my fears now?”
Increased awareness and compassion for a part of you that wants to keep you safe is at the core of learning to dance with your fear. You know it’s there, you smile and step up anyway.
4. Know Thyself: Pay Attention To How YOU Receive Invisible Information
This is written on the ancient Temple of Apollo in Greece, where the Gods spoke through an Oracle (priestess/sibyl) and offered insight and prophecies.
Intuitive information is received and processed differently. You can’t harness what you don’t understand. Knowing how we individually receive is key. Exploring our intuitive landscape and natural soul gifts are part of the fun!
Take a moment now: remember a time you received intuitive guidance. Remember how it felt, if you heard something, just knew or saw images. Was it a gut feeling or a physical reaction? Take notes.
There are four main types and please be aware that many of us are combinations. Intuitive and author, Sherrie Dillard has organized them as Emotional (Empaths), Mental, Spiritual and Physical Intuitives.
5. Hone The Intuition Habit: Learn To Go Within
Taking time to get quiet, release worries/thoughts and lists, connect to your breath and allow is key! You can do this in the morning to begin your day, throughout the day or to end your day. Commit to this practice daily. Let’s do that now.
· Get comfortable
· Take a deep breath in through your nose exhaling through your mouth.
· Allowing your eyes to gently close.
· Allowing your breath to go deeper and deeper into your body.
· Breathing in, allowing yourself to be present.
· Exhaling and letting go.
· Ask yourself,” What do I need to know right now?”
Intuition is often repetitive, to the point and often objective.
6. Invite Your Mind To Be In Service Of Your Intuition
Often our mind does battle with us when it comes to information we cannot “prove.” From years of practice, I know that there are ways to gain confidence through various validation testing.
· Create a document or begin an intuition journal.
· Date each entry. Ask,” What do I need to know right now?”
· Allow whatever information to come through and take notes.
Over time, your mind will start to relax as it starts to notice that indeed, your insight is positive, supportive and on the mark!
7. Manage your Energy: All intuition and creative expression flows through YOU; your body, mind and spirit is your vehicle. When you are not creating boundaries with the needs of others overriding ours, when we over schedule, under exercise, overeat and under sleep…we are creating a recipe for an energetic imbalance that muddles your clarity and your ability to apply what you know.
As an intuitive, your first responsibility is to feel good. Not in a selfish way rather a self FULL way where you are managing your energies so you can show up for life to the best of your ability.
A great check in is: “How can I better support my overall well-being today?” Then take action!
8. Small Steps Lead to Big Leaps
As you learn to manage your energy, apply self-care and listen to your internal guidance, your confidence will increase. Couple this with the daily practice of checking in and taking notes, you will find that you start to accurately understand and see into various situations, places and people.
The intuition habit starts to create a stronger and more resilient muscle.
Be patient with yourself as even the greatest athletes may have been winded the first time they attempted a longer race or a more intense level of competition.
Each small step is preparing you to take the biggest of leaps! Trust and keep on honing the intuition habit!
9. Seek Kindred Spirits: Create Conscious Community
Through my years of sessions and in my own life, I’ve realized that many highly sensitive people have a healer within. They often take on Debbie Downers and other crazy-makers and want to be supportive. While I am not suggesting you need to end relationships with a friend that may be going through a rough time, don’t we all need love and understanding during such times? Do pay attention to people who are addicted and attached to cyclical drama, complaining and pain.
Instead of drastic endings look toward hopeful beginnings. During meditation invite like-minded Souls into your life. Keep in mind that everything serves to teach us and allow us to expand our compassion, patience and discernment.
Seek out and be open to new people showing up in your life that are also seeking to connect and follow their bliss. Be open to old friends and family sharing their hearts in a new way. Holding space for people’s potential and inviting in what you are seeking will surely draw it into your life.
Tap into your intuition about events you might attend or places you may visit. Trust that you are being guided!
10. Serve with Courage & Integrity: Now SOAR!
True power comes from within. It cannot be bought or sold, though it may appear like that on the outside world. We are undergoing a deep awakening and I believe humanity is beginning to shift from “power over” to a “power from within” paradigm.
As you hone, practice and validate your intuitive style, you will continue to grow in confidence. Walk your talk and don’t use your “intuition” as excuse, weapon or manipulation. Stay aligned, get grounded and continue to show up.
Leveraging our intuition and using it to our best advantage for health, love, business and life is about honoring our connection to all that is and understanding that we are a part of an intricate network of energy and creation.
As we honor others, we honor ourselves we cannot lose. Our failures and losses are heavy with lessons and our successes, the culmination of work, talent and grace.
Intuition, like spirituality cannot keep us from the wheel of human experience. We will still lose, win, cry, hurt, love, maybe get ill and someday pass into the next experience.
Our intuition and our Spirit inform us of the sacred web we reside in and our part in this beautiful tapestry called life. It can give us much needed information when we are taking a risk and remind us that we must leap even if others so not “see” the vision we are holding.
It can guide us in how to best heal, grow and serve the world and can give us practical information on how to prioritize and make the most of our resources as we build a life and heart-centered business we can be proud of!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
There's something about Spring that makes you feel alive and awake. Basking in what seemed to be an earlier than usual Spring this week, many New Yorkers rejoiced. Spring, in fact, is early in both a meteorological and astronomical sense. This year spring made its earliest arrival since the late 19th century: 1896. With the added boost of sunshine and light there are many ways we can celebrate and incorporate the cycles to support our well-being.
Celebrated as the Return of Light, the vernal equinox highlights the point where the days and nights are of equal length, with the days continuing to build in length and the nights shortening until the time of the Summer Solstice in June. It is during the vernal equinox that we can sow our seed intentions for the current year. In ancient times after harsh weather conditions, shortage of food and perhaps times of isolation, celebrating in community for new births, increased prosperity and increased expansion was the norm.
Whether your mind, body or spirit has collected some quite real or psychological dust…it’s time to brush it off!
The beginning of the astrological year in Aries, highlights new beginnings, the self, trying new things and bursting forward from idea to manifestation.
1. Just Breathe please…Take a moment and connect to your breath. Breathing in through your nose and releasing through your mouth. Allowing your eyes to gently close. Imagine that you are releasing what you no longer need through your exhalation and bringing in new energy with your inhalation.
2. Be mindful: As you sit paying attention to your breathing and connecting more to a mindful and present state ask yourself if there is a quality that you need to bring into your life? Ideas: compassion, hope, joy, acceptance, peace, optimism, love, right action, patience, courage. Repeat this word and let it become your personal mantra as you take time each day to breathe and bring in your much needed quality. Write it down on an index card, make it your wallpaper on your screen.
3. Get moving! Get thee to Nature! Take a walk, a jog, a visit a local park. Connecting to nature tends to bring even the most inflexible parts of ourselves into greater balance. You don’t have to think, or do anything. Just show up and let yourself BE at least for that time.
No list can be complete without the appropriately named,
4. Restore & Renew!
- While most of us don't subscribe to the ancient proverb that "cleanliness is next to godliness", there are few of us that would argue how great it feels after an in-depth Spring cleaning. Yes, a general cleaning of our home AND work space can assist us in feeling renewed and ready to step out into the world feeling refreshed! Roll up your sleeves and get to it!
- Update your diet. This new season calls for more activity. Eat fresher food and take the time to savor what you are consuming.
- Go through wardrobe, furniture, papers, “stuff” that can collect during introspective or inactive times. Let it go, recycle, sell it. Do away with what no longer serves you. Releasing the old makes room for the new to enter your life.
- Look around. Do you think your environment needs an energy lift? Scientists have been researching how color affects mood for years. Take the time to explore what large/or small change you could do for your home or work space that will support you in stepping into a more renewed sense of well-being. Splashes of red, orange and yellow add energy and enthusiasm while blue, green and violets tend to represent tranquility and relaxation.
- Take a look in the mirror. Perhaps a new haircut, highlighting or something that makes you feel revamped, renewed, reinvented…
Friday, February 24, 2012
This question keeps popping up this week so I just had to post!
Danielle LaPorte’s (http://www.daniellelaporte.com/ ) Spark Kit asks,
"What do you think your form of genius is?"
"What are you amazing at?"
Many respond: “my courage, my kindness, my caring, my personality, my sense of humor” and then kinda scratch their head… “but how do I leverage these qualities in my business?”
More often than not, our best strengths are not necessarily skills or special talents but just our PRESENCE. When people feel comfortable around you, expressing affinity towards you... we tend to overlook that great strength. Sometimes we take our natural gifts for granted or do not view them as strengths and forget them when in pursuit of our worldly career expression/expansion.
The question becomes, “How do I use ME in my business?”
First, let’s take a step back and recognize…PASSION.
Yes, those people with the gleam in their eye and I'm not talking the greedy gleam of $$$$. I'm talking about those people who are SO passionate about what they do that you can barely keep your eyes off them.
Whether they are public relations professionals, performers, light workers, teachers, artists, healers, leaders...It doesn't matter WHAT they do, it's HOW they do it that makes them magnetic.
Have you ever noticed that by just being in the "presence" can affect you positively? Or consider the flip side, people with tons of negativity. The negativity can translate into increased anxiety and fatigue when you are around them.
People vibrating a certain tone, energy or quality just seems to "uplift, energize, galvanize, heal, soothe" you or others. That's why walking your talk and living your truth is so important.
When you are living what is in your heart, you are unstoppable. You are plugged into the Source, the purest emanation and others will seek you out. By loving yourself with all you've got, with all your mind/body/spirit, you will be the lighthouse that brings those ships (clients) home to themselves, to their love, their light.
I know that my presence heals, soothes, and inspires without saying a word. People have told me. I feel it. It's because of the energy I am bringing to the table. Like attracts Like. Frankly, that's why I am involved in certain activities and groups. I want to be surrounded by people on their purpose and in their passion emanating what I am cultivating in my own life and what I am evolving my life to be.
Every time I read a post, it makes my heart sing & my soul expand...I am at the right place, with all the right people, gathering power for each person to shine forth their passionate purpose in their own lives and for the world.
Cultivate your own love, your own self-care, live your truth, fall off the wagon & get back on...this will draw those that are meant to work with you. Don't feel you have to be perfect to be a teacher, coach, salesman, police officer... NO SUCH THING.
We are perfectly imperfect. Those things we often think are imperfections hold the nuggets of soul lessons & wisdom we need to learn and dare I say...teach? They say that we teach what we need to learn, and I believe it. It took several years for me to become an expert, plus some more to stand up without fear and say I am one : )
It is my deep conviction that we are born with everything we need for what we are meant to do. That means that we have the right vehicle (body) the right amount of humor and capacity for growth. Now, what we do with what we are given is up to us.
Everything you need is WITHIN you already. Life draws people, circumstances, and situations that allow for the growth of our organic soul seeds, for the development of our truest nature. I've been a cheerleader all my life, looking at the bright side and always, always feeling that sacred connection to the Divine. I wrote a letter to God/Great Spirit/the Universe when I was 19 and asked to be a vessel for inspiration, communication, healing and growth.
The word I was searching for was transformation. I didn't know it at the time. Life took me through many a maze and the bottom line was that I SERVED wherever I was. As a guide and facilitator, I was doing what I do at every job I've ever had! It didn't matter the title. I was assisting people to release the past, step into their own SHINE, be who they dream of being and live their heart's desire.
I am growing everyday and reaching different levels of understanding. There is truly so much for me to learn about business, etc. People are inspired by REAL stories, real journeys of loss, love, wisdom. The more we risk, learn & live the more we have to offer. People relate to overcoming struggles & facing the usual human obstacles. I am good at dealing with my client’s issues because I have been there in so many ways. Everything that you have experienced...good, bad or even ugly, has honed you for this present moment of pure possibility. If you ask yourself...you know that all the true power lies in the NOW.
1. Find out what you are AMAZING at
2. Honor your GENIUS by loving/accepting yourself
2. Go out and DO IT!
3. Hone your GIFT- give it away
4. Keep your focus on SERVICE
5. Accept your expertise & get PAID
6. Do what you LOVE
7. Keep growing & SHARE the joy
Now do us all a favor...and GO Be AMAZING!
We are waiting for YOU!
copyright V.Codorniu 2012
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Full Moon in Taurus & 11:11:11
Manifesting Divine Spirit
I know as many of you, at the Lightworkers are here and awakening. As the Hopi Elders have said: "We are the Ones we have been waiting for." We have everything we need to change our lives, ourselves, our world. Many people are awakening, realizing that there is more to life than this lovely Earth school. Many are recognizing patterns, addiction to the past and have an increasing desire for greater joy, peace and joy in their lives and in the world.
Hearing the small whispers of our inner voice... all of us, slowly and sometimes quickly...are being guided to step into our magnificent power of choice. The power to CHOOSE love over hate, the power to CHOOSE self-acceptance over self-criticism and the power to allow our mind, body and spirit to pursue our deep soul-calling dreams AND our greatest healing.. Each of us creating the change we wish to see in our lives and inevitably or world. For as each of us releases the past and accepts our ability to choose we change our families, our partnerships, our schools, our education and dare I say...our governments and businesses as well.
Historically many seeking change have sacrificed their lives, martyred themselves for the greater good. It is my belief that this gateway to spiritual consciousness for the world begins with US. As givers, lovers of life, teachers, nurses, CEOs, writers, police officers and consciously evolving human beings we may often ignore our own needs. In this new spiritual era let us release the archetype of the martyr. As we step into this gateway now, we need to commit to our healing, our self-acceptance and own our power to choose and create. We are truly willing participants in this journey called LIFE.
Allow this 11:11:11 gateway to help you WALK your TALK. As you give others compassion, give yourself as such. As we accept and love ourselves, we will have an easier time of accepting and loving others.
1. Take quiet time and allow yourself to BE. Do not fill your mind with what must be done. Know that when you give yourself some time in the void... creativity is soon to follow!
2. Meditate deeply on what you wish to leave behind when you pass.
3. What is the spiritual imprint you will leave behind? What values and vision do you want to live and breathe in your community?
4. If you are already on your path rejoice and re-commit to your true calling today! If you've been hiding, afraid to name, speak or voice your particular way to bless the world...STEP UP! Start that novel, direct that play, that new business or dare to travel. Make your dreams come true NOW.
5. Promise yourself, commit to something that is important to you and close your eyes and visualize every detail, nuance and possibility. Believe and you will perceive this reality as opportunities that you achieve.
6. Write down, draw or otherwise visualize what you are bringing in during this Full Moon in Taurus & 11:11:11 gateway. Examples: Divine Order, Peace, Joyful Transformation, Abundance, Sacred Service, Harmonious partnership, Right Action, Soul-centered Business, Divine Awareness.
7. Affirm that this is so and know that it is. Let your deep intuitive voice carry you thru earthly doubts and woes. Commit to your highest most beautiful truth about yourself, your loved ones, your dreams & aspirations and world you wish to see and experience NOW.
Looking back on this year of change, transformation, community, integrity and SO much love I am so BLESSED. I am overwhelmed by the dreams that have come true, the beautiful, honest clients and friends that I have met and am working with. As I look deeply and understand that I am living my soul's calling I also re-commit to evolving my offerings and my programs so that they can best support my amazing clients and myself. I am committed to shining my light & holding space so that others may SHINE.
Smiles, Spirit y mucho amor!
Spiritual Gateway & What it Means For Us
All over the world people are gathering today on 11:11:11, from innovative wellness centers in Williamsburg, NYC, cozy suburban backyards to ancient mystical sites such as Peru and Egypt... the aim is the same: ushering in and entering thru a Spiritual Gateway of conscious evolution.
Using music, movement, sound, meditation and visualization those gathered will offer collective intentions to seed the world with peace, harmony, and compassion for Earth's inhabitants as well as for future generations yet to come to earth.
11.11.11, is the eleventh time since January 1st 2001 (1.1.1) that a date representing a month, day or year, repeats itself on our calendar. The numbers repeat three times, the date creates a visual marker not only on the calendars and watches but also in human consciousness. This pattern speaks to our deepest unconscious. This rare occurrence will not occur for one hundred years and four generations will be born, live and will die within that time span.
The Meaning of the Numbers 11.11.11
There is a metaphysical aspect in the vibration of numbers and each of the sequence of repetitive dates on the calendar (1.1.1, 2.2.2, 3.3.3 through 12.12.12) hold a unique meaning and power based on symbolic numerological interpretations.
The number 1 symbolizes the Great Initiator, the Creator-God, the masculine energy manifesting itself in the world, spawning new beginnings. When that number 1 resonates and repeats itself, it manifests as an 11 which is a "Master Vibration Number" that represents "The Spiritual Messenger." It is the messenger that brings inspiration and revelation from a higher plane. This spiritual vibration is the foundation of compassionate love on a global scale.
Its power is intensified this year because on November 11, 2011 (11.11.11) the number resonates three times as a "Master Triune Number." An elevated frequency master triune number has the ability, through its nature, to open an expansive awareness in each of us. As the collective consciousness of individuals becomes awakened and aware, the invisible energy behind the visible speaks to our deep souls. These stirrings open a portal causing a profound remembering that represents the Divine Spirit awakening in each of us. In one way or another we are answering that calling on different levels and responding.
How are you answering this call?
If you are interested in exploring your calling and releasing patterns that no longer serve you, consider working with me and thru our work together you will
* Connect to your calling & intuition
* Release patterns and past which no longer serve you
* Release stress & anxiety as you connect to greater well-being and peace
* Explore & establish a spiritual practice that supports you thru life
May this gateway herald a time of positive change for you!