Friday, April 29, 2011

Blown Away


Mischievous with half-closed eyes and impish grin
outstretched hand
welcoming me for a joyride...
for a spin
I know your name but with hassles and worries have forgotten
How it is that this love was first begotten

I am touched by that ever-changing entity
the elusive time-altering dream
The freeing form and the tumultous storm
Swirling, twisting, flowing
Flooding the chambers of my heart
Analyzed, understood
Surpassing the thinking mind
Shaping my lips, my thighs
Emerging thru my hands
Connecting on your skin
Magnetic and pulsating
Coiling and uncoiling in our heated dance

I touch you and am touched as by no other
Resplendent and bathed in warm tones of sunshine
Cleansed and awash in divine rain
I am shaken and moved from my comfortable
knowable
Rooted spot
Where birds land and sing their tales
Where ants may build slowly but surely
And life continues day by day...

In this moment
I am simply

Blown away




copyright 2010 Vanessa Codorniu

No comments:

Post a Comment